Sunday, July 15, 2012

Is life fair?

Basically, those who have the good life, thinks life is fair. Those who have the bad life, thinks life is unfair. That's the thing about opinion. Anyway I think there's fairness in unfairness. No matter how unfair things are, there's always someone who's having it worse than you, and some moment later, he will have it better than you. Come to think of it, I don't know if I really do make sense. I usually do these thoughts in my head.

Death is inevitable, it's just how early, or late, it is. I think I overstayed here. I rather not spend the rest of my life doing the same things, or being stressed. What's the use in stressing ourselves? I used to think happiness is never important, but maybe, I'm gradually changing that mindset. Sigh... I've changed so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment